Got Questions? We've Got Answers!
If you can't find what you're looking for, simply reach out to us and we'll provide the help you need.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the 24th World Meeting and who should attend?
The 24th World Meeting is the largest international scientific gathering on sexual medicine. Since its inception at the first World Meeting in New York, USA, in 1978, this event has been a unifying platform for urologists, sexologists, andrologists, gynecologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, family doctors, endocrinologists, and other healthcare professionals with a keen interest in sexual medicine. Read more about the 24th World Meeting.
- When and where will the 24th World Meeting be in 2023?
The 24th World Meeting is set to take place from December 15th to 17th at the Dubai World Trade Center, located in the dynamic and bustling city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Find more information about the venue.
- Do I need a visa to travel to Dubai for the meeting, and how can I obtain one?
Please check with your respective UAE embassy to determine if a visa is required for your travel. For more information, visit the Official UAE Portal.
- Will the meeting offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits?
Yes, the 24th World Meeting will provide Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. Stay tuned for further updates and announcements.
- What is the official language of the meeting?
The official language of the 24th World Meeting is English.
- Will there be simultaneous interpretation services available for non-English presentations?
All sessions and workshops will be conducted in English; simultaneous interpretation services will not be provided for non-English presentations.