Are you ready to showcase your social media skills and have a chance to win an exciting prize?
We invite you to participate in the ISSM Social Media Prize Contest, where registered ISSM Members for the 24th ISSM/MESSM Scientific Meeting can compete for a prize of USD 500! #WMSM23
What to do on Twitter to become the Social Media Prize Winner?
Registered ISSM Members to the 24th ISSM/MESSM Scientific Meeting are challenged to tweet as much quality content about the Scientific Meeting as you can.
Get a chance to win USD 500 by following these criteria:
- Use hashtag #WMSM23 (obligatory)
- Use @ISSM_INFO (obligatory)
- Tweets content must be original and pertinent and consist of a clear picture of the presenter’s slide illustrated by pertinent text that should not be a copy-paste of the slide or repetition of what the speaker said or an appraisal of the speaker.
- The minimum number of pertinent tweets is five (5), covering different lectures and sessions. We encourage you to post even more; the more the better.
- Quality and diversity of the topics covered will increase the chances of winning.
- The topic of the lecture or the session (e.g., #anorgasmia) (obligatory)
- Engagement in creating a conversation on Twitter grants participants extra points.
Get extra points!
- Stand out and increase your chances of becoming the Social Media Prize Winner by fulfilling the following criteria:
- Speaker’s name and even better; add the speakers’ Twitter account if it exists (encouraged criterion).
Announce in advance that you will attend the 24th ISSM/MESSM Scientific Meeting and why with a short, personal video on Twitter using the hashtags #WMSM23 (encouraged criterion).
What should you know to participate?
- Tweets content must be original and pertinent and consist of a clear picture of the relevant presenter’s slide illustrated by pertinent text that should not be a copy/ paste of the slide or repetition of what the speaker said or an appraisal of the speaker.
- The Twitter account should be a personal account of an ISSM member in good standing registered to the meeting. Societies, journals, sponsors, ISSM committees and/or ISSM board members are not eligible for the Social Media Prize (obligatory)
- Other platforms than Twitter (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) are excluded, though feel free to spread the word to join the 24th ISSM/MESSM Scientific Meeting.
- The ISSM Communication Committee will evaluate the tweets and will choose the winner according to the set criteria.
- Please note, past winners of the Social Media Prize are not eligible to compete for the prize for one year after winning.
2022 Social Media Prize Winner: Leonardo Seligra Lopez
2021 Social Media Prize Winner: Leonardo Seligra Lopez